Sunday, August 19, 2012

I love to read. Fiction, nonfiction, children's books, memoirs, self-help, recipes, you name it, I love to sit down with a good book.  Last year for Christmas, I received a Kindle.  I was resistant for a long time, thinking I would never like reading on one. But, I was so wrong. My kindle has made reading so much easier! And it is small enough to take with me everywhere.  On our recent camping trip, I was able to bring several books on my one little kindle device.  Some of the books I have read on my kindle this year include:


The Case for Faith: A Journalist Investigates the Toughest Objections to Christianity

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn











Housekeeping














The Story Sisters








The Chaperone














The Flinch
Defending Jacob




























Invisible (Ivy Malone Mysteries, #1)







Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)







Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)







Mudbound







The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake







The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes







Fragile







Grace for the Good Girl: Letting Go of the Try-Hard Life

What is on your bookshelf?  Have you been reading any good books lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment