Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year, new intentions

Has it really been months since I last posted! Oiy!  Between school, work, and adult children, I decided to get a puppy and remodel my kitchen...   Not just any puppy, but an australian shepherd high energy puppy!  Hahaha, to say she has turned our home upside down is an understatement.  She is mouthy, demanding and has too much energy for her own good, but I love her!


One of my goals this year is to to try and journal more.  It helps me look back and see where I've been and plan for where I want to go!  Last year my life didn't follow my plan! I'm honestly surprised that it still surprises me when things take a left turn!

I am still working toward getting healthier.  I think that will be a life long struggle for me, but I am committed to keep working towards it.

After my mom died, I got through my semester with school but was totally not ready to start again last Fall.  I am still evaluating that goal and trying to decide if it is really what I want to do with my time at this stage of my life.

I am still pressing on towards a deeper relationship with God.



"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin."  
Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment