Saturday, February 18, 2012

Time with my girls!

I recently went on a sleep over with my two daughters. Amy's hubby was out of town, and so I took a day off from work to spend with my girls. Amy lives 80 miles from where my home is so Megan picked me up from work and we drove over together. Amy fixed the best meal ever! We had both salmon and halibut that Jason has brought back from Alaska. It was delicious. We watched some American Idol and Biggest Loser together. Drank some amazing wine. The next day we drove to Fairmont Hot Springs and had the pool and hot tub to ourselves. (After the shock of finding the dressing room filled with elderly, naked, obese women who had just finished an exercise class!) It was so relaxing and nice. After that, lunch and shopping. Fun and medicine for my soul to spend time with them both. It was so good and so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment